
So with a little over a week to go till the surgery I am keeping myself busy with scheduling the kids care, appointments and activities. James and his work schedule,and just trying to get some of the little things done around the house to make life easier for everyone who will be in and out over the next few weeks.
With my moms help I am caught up on laundry and now trying to get it sorted and put away. James is going to get a larger/extra freezer to store prepared foods and meals in. So we don't have to cook. This will also come in handy when I am on the low iodine diet and we need to have things made up for me to eat....which doesn't sound like much but we will see.
Trying to get the kids schedule organized so they can keep as "Normal" routine as we can. I have turned them into such creatures of habit but that's good for our day to day lives and bad for when something unexpected like this comes up. But oh well what can ya do.
I am curious to meet with the Nuclear Specialist as I have been reading over the internet some interesting things. Like the following, I will likely have to leave behind my clothing I wearing during my hospital stay (For the Radiation part of this) as they will be considered "HOT!" So guess I don't be bringing my favorite pair of shoes and jeans!!! So much to find out, but that appointment wont be until 2-3 weeks after the surgery. So I am getting ahead of myself.
Ok Nash is up going to go play with him. He is rolling over now and "talking" more like babbling alot. Its cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment