Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here it is my upcoming schedule!

This is my upcoming schedule. I will be really busy!

April
16th Consult at Swedish with Nuclear Tech
18th Stop All Medications
28th Start LID Diet
29th Blood Draw at Valley

May
2nd @ 9am Iodine Test Dosage at Swedish
5th @ 8am Scan and RAI Dose. Admitted to hospital.
6th Released to Moms apartment.
8th Can start all meds again and resume normal diet! YAY!
9th or 10th I get to go HOME!!!!!
14th @ 12pm Scan at Swedish (Happy Birthday to me am I cancer free? We will see!)

So there it is, I have about 3 weeks to try and relax and get things in order around the house as I wont be feeling like doing anything after the 18th (when I stop my medication) got to take advantage of my feeling "ok" while I can. :)

No comments: