I told myself I wasnt going to get to "personal" on this blog. But I am finding that harder and harder to do. Its thereputic to be able to post my thoughts and experiences.....so thats why I find the need to sit here at 1:30 am and post.
I have been up with my 2 year old for the past 45 minutes, poor thing has a cough from what we think is his molars coming in. While putting him back to bed and comforting him I was just overwhelmed by the thought that I wont be here next week to do this as I will be in the hospital. I am so sad and hope he wont be sick then. Because face it...no one can do things like a mom does. No one knows just the right things to do or say to calm him down or just how far to leave the door open when I finaly was able to tip toe out of his room. No one knows that if you step on a certain spot on the floor on the way out he hears it and looks up to catch you leaving and you start the while process over again.
He looked up at me every few minutes to make sure I was still there and would sometimes say "ok" as if to tell himself I still was. Knowing I wont be there in a few days just hurts so much.
1 comment:
You are so awesome and you have done such a great job as a mother and finding the right people to help care for your children in the way you do is such an honor. I know it will be hard but know that we are all backing you 100% and will try to fill in as best we can but you are right there is nothing anyone can do like mom does. You are awesome and an amazing woman and mother.
Post a Comment