Sunday, March 30, 2008

Big boy in a big boy bed.

This morning Wyatt got up in his crib and we had breakfast and then James took it apart and out of the house. Good bye crib we said and HELLO BIG BOY BED!

So sad, my baby is not a baby anymore! Growing up so fast. So first time sleeping in it was at nap today at 1pm. He was really tired so that helped. But I ended up having to sit in there with him as he was crying and scared. But that was ok with me. I can only imagine how scary it must of been. Change is hard!

He fell asleep in less than 10 minutes and I was out the door and in my own room napping. It was a nice nap. He woke up 2 hours later and walked out of his room quietly and came into the living room and saw James. He gave James a look like "I dont know if I was allowed to do that but I DID so now what!" :) we prised him for sleeping like a big boy so good in his bed. He was pleased with himself.

Tonight as I update my blog he is in his bed trying to go to sleep. However James is in there with him as he is upset. But as I said we are ok doing this for a night here or there espcialy at first. So we will see how tomorrow morning goes when he wakes up. I wonder what toy I will hear making nose over the monitor as he plays with it at 5am! Lets hope not!

Here is a photo of Wyatt with his big boy bed after we moved the crib out of the room. Notice the extra matress on the floor as Wyatt ROLLS around alot and I am scared he will fall out of bed. HE HE HE!

No comments: