So with everything going on health wise I thought it would be nice and refreshing to post a "Cancer Free" post. No talk of the C word in this post today!:)
The kids, for those of you who dont know my kids, now you can get to. I will blog alittle more about them because they are my pride and joy of course. Wyatt who is 2 cracks me up and Nash is just a big lover baby!
Wyatt is totally talking like crazy now. Just some of our latest conversations.
Wyatt: "Mooooooommmmmmmmm?" (Cant just say MOM, has to drawwwwwww it out)
Me: "Yes Wyatt?"
Wyatt: "Whats that?"
Me: "Whats what?" (I look to see if he is pointing at anything and he is not)
Wyatt: (Looking around) "ummmm" (Trying to find something now that he has asked....HA!)
More Wyatt "talking" moments, I think like above he just likes to say it because he can now...
This afternoon we went to put him down for nap. James came out and turned on the monitor and we could hear him saying in a sing songy voice. "Chocolateeeeeeeeeee Milkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and "Mom I want chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee milk,ohhhhh NO!" as if to answer his own question like I would "No!"
ok one more Wyatt story then on to Nash! :)
James taught him to stand in the corner and count for hide and seek, he also counts and lets Wyatt hide. Well the other day Wyatt walked out of his room saw Coco (His cat) and said "Co hide!" and then he covered his eyes and started counting "one..three....one" he didn't really get all the numbers as he doesn't know many more than 1-5 and in no real order. So anyways he then uncovers his eyes looks down and there is his cat Coco just sitting there still at his feet. Rather frustrated he said to her "Wyatt hide!" and he ran off to hide.
I felt bad for the kid, so I started counting. I don't think he noticed.
Nash who is almost 5 months old (5 months on 3/11/08) had a chance to play in his new bouncer today. Its like the kind you can hang in the doorways but on its own stand so its a little safer being in an apartment and all with the cheap doorways it wouldn't hold the toy let alone my 20lb boy! But I regress...he loved it. Jumped around and thought it was great.
Nash has his first physical therapy tomorrow morning, Finally after being rescheduled 3 times. Lets hope we actually get to go.
I will post more photos tonight. Must talk James into finding my camera. Lately my idea of cleaning is taking everything out of place and putting it in a large crate or bucket. Then sticking the bucket in the closet!!! Worked for a while but now I have 2 buckets in the closet and cant find my camera....I am sure its in one of the two, just have to find it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment