Owl Righty Then

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • SPD Links & Resources
  • Teaching /Education

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty day.

Posted by ~ Kristen on Monday, March 24, 2008
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
~ Kristen
Seattle, Washington, United States
I am 35 years old college student, photographer, and para educator. I recently went back to school to become a Elementary School Teacher. We have two amazing little boys who are teaching us about SPD. I have a great boyfriend, and family & I am almost 5 years Cancer Free! I worry I wont have much to blog about ;)
View my complete profile

Websites I Love!

  • Dynamic Family Services
  • Sprout Online (For Kids!)
  • Facebook.Com
  • Hartleysboys.com
  • FoodNetwork.com
  • The Huffington Post

Great Blogs I Follow! (Want me to add you? Email me!)

A-B-Seymour
Thrifty NW button
Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (26)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (187)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (36)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (50)
      • Plants + Dirt = Gardening. This is therapeutic?
      • Big boy in a big boy bed.
      • ~ 1 Month Since My Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis! ~
      • Here it is my upcoming schedule!
      • Medication Changes...Here is to getting things don...
      • Quickie Post
      • Kido is Sicko
      • Update from todays appointments.
      • Pretty day.
      • Hello from seattle.
      • Happy Easter! and for Monday.... Good Morning Nico...
      • The Scar!
      • La La La La Laaaaaaaaaaaaa
      • Yay we saw the wiggles.
      • Going to see the wiggles at ttacoma dome
      • Removed my last bandage!
      • Time for the Wiggles!
      • Relay For Life! ~ Please Support Me! ~
      • Happy Belated St. Pattys Day!
      • Update following appointment with surgeon.
      • Tools to remove my stitches. Ouch! :-/
      • Note: We arrived at the doctors office early. My m...
      • Dining outside the restroom.
      • Nash is too cute!
      • Tomorrow: Follow up with surgeon.
      • Great one day, down the next....
      • The Reason(s) Why!
      • Feeling Lighter?!
      • The love keeps coming!!
      • One Tired Cookie!
      • Cookie Bouquet!
      • My seattle view by day.
      • I am home..thyroid free! On my way to being cancer...
      • Note: Cant sleep thought i would post some more in...
      • Hi
      • Update from kristen
      • Cool hospital socks.
      • James needs coffee first. Now on our way
      • Stinkin Thyroid....who needs them anyways?!
      • Nash's PT. A good distraction...then time to get r...
      • Food for thought....
      • So now that the 1 am pitty party is over...time to...
      • Like a Mom does......
      • Research: Your best friend or worst enemy.
      • Comments Setting Changed
      • "I wont lie about my weight I swear!" How to get o...
      • Nash in bouncer video.
      • Wyatt and Nash! Fun tidbits....
      • Just a quick post....
      • One Week To Go, Preparations and More!
    • ►  February (2)

Search This Blog

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.