Monday, March 17, 2008
Note: We arrived at the doctors office early. My mom drove me and had not eaten lunch yet. We stopped and got her a pop and sandwich in the lobby. I told her there was a place upstairs we could sit outside the office. We got up stairs and my mom turned to me and said "we cant eat here". She was mortified the chairs were right outside the restrooms. I told her to just sit and eat. Ha! So below is a photo of me making her sit outside a restroom to eat her lunch. We are at the dr office now so more updates to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristen, I just came upon your blog today (after lurking over at OA) and wanted to let you know I'm so sorry you're going through this. Your attitude is amazing, and I know that with the help and love of your family and friends, you'll do great! I'll be praying for you and following your progress along the way.
Love, Tracie (gtbabies formerly in OA)
Post a Comment