

I went to the store the day after I was released from the hospital. I have alot of friends who work at this store. They were all so surprised to see me and kept asking if I was ok and should I be out like I was. It felt good to be out. It was nice to get some fresh air and be around people and doing things like I did before my surgery, shopping and what not.
I am a fast healer I tell people, but really my reason for being a fast healer are the boys above. My reasons to get up in the morning, my reasons for being so aggressive with the cancer. My sweet little boys who don't understand why mommy is hurt and doesn't feel well.
I have so many people who are helping me and we are all so grateful. My friend Sarah helped so much taking care of the boys while I was in the hospital, and so my mom and James could be with me. My mom is here from sun up to sun down cooking, and cleaning and caring for me and the boys. Everyone is making sure that they really don't notice to much of a change around the house. James is doing so much also, he is taking time off work to help around with the boys, taking Wyatt to gym, changing diapers, feeding and doing all those things Daddy's do when Mommy's are sick.
This time next week I will be back to being the full time caregiver to my boys and I need to be the best "mommy" I can be. So I need to rest now and also try to do little things every day to get my strength back so I can get back to doing as normal things with them as I can. Even if just for a few weeks till my part to this treatement plan... They are my reason(s) why!
:)
1 comment:
You are awesome and only you know how much you can do and so if you feel like getting air then by goodness get some air... you are not one to sit around at all so I am so proud of you at this fight you are doing and you are an awesome person...see you soon
Post a Comment