Friday, March 21, 2008

Removed my last bandage!

I removed the last small tape and bandage I had on my neck/scar last night. This leaving my scar exposed and feeling rather odd.

I went to bed "babying" my neck a little. I felt as tho that tape had been holding it closed. As though without it my head would fall off my neck at the incision site. :)

But never fear I woke up this morning and my head was still on my shoulders! Good sign I guess ;)

So now this morning I will gently wash my neck and hopefully remove some of the LINE that they marked on my neck where to cut. That's more of a eyesore than the cut itself almost. We will get some vitamin E this weekend to start putting on it to help minimize the scar. We will see if that works.

OK so well I am off to clean the house, having a good morning. Which is good I need my energy to go play with Wyatt at the Wiggles concert today!!!

No comments: