Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Tired Cookie!

Well my first day home and I am pretty tired. I get worn out easily. My voice goes in and out if I talk to much so if I dont answer the phone or call you please dont worry. James and my mom are busy with the kids and have been so great. My mom cooked a wonderful dinner tonight, James got the kids in bed and now I am heading to bed myself.

Night everyone and thank you all for the comments and thoughts. Love you all lots!

1 comment:

TcH said...

Kristen.. I just read all of your updates. You just amaze me that even right out of surgery you are such a positive energetic person.
I am rooting for you and praying for you. I am so glad that they got it all out and say it is confined to that area.
it sounds like your mom and James are taking great care of you.
Focus on getting better and that precious family of yours.
Love you!
Teresa