Monday, March 10, 2008

Nash's PT. A good distraction...then time to get ready.



Today started off with a very early appointment for Nash's PT. (Physical Therapy) He did so well and she praised James and I for all the work that we have done with him at home. She noticed a difference she said. I had to confess and tell her that it was all James he has done great with him and really correcting his positions and working with him. She said if Nash keeps doing this well we can go to every other week for PT. YAY! WTG Nash and Dad!

I came home and picked up James and Wyatt and we went to the store and found a car/train table like Wyatt has (Grandma got it for him for xmas!) and so we picked it up for Tyler our nephew. Then dropped it off for him looking forward to seeing him play with it, he should really like it. He loves cars!!

After that we came home and had lunch, then I got down and dirty and cleaned up the house a bit. I also printed some things (more lists!!!) for everyone watching Wyatt and Nash. Finished packing my bad and we bathed the boys and cleaned them all up nice and pretty, then ourselves and now we are kinda getting everyone into bed. Well they are in bed we are just waiting for them to go to sleep so I can get some last minute things done and then get to bed EARLY!! Wish me luck on that! :)

Oh I took some photos of the boys and me so cute. Let me get them and post them I will BRB.


Ok I posted them at the top! ENJOY!

So well I better go, Nash needs a Pj's changed after throwing up some dinner on it. YUK! I am not nervous yet. I am more upset to leave the kids. But of course thats normal. I will post more from the hospital. Surgery is tomorrow the 11th at 10 or 11am. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: