Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Belated St. Pattys Day!

Aww I forgot to wish all my blog readers a Happy St. Patty's Day! Well now I have. :)

I did some research today about my medication I am on and I found out it has a short half life, so it explains my ups and downs and bursts of energy then crashing tired and weak. But better than no medication in my system! I am learning more every day.

James returns to work tomorrow, we sat down for dinner as a family and I let him know how happy I was he has been home with us this past week. Its been hard for him. He is not used to being Mr Mom and doing all the things with the kids. He does so much on a day to day basis that with me down and out he was picking up twice as much housework and taking the kids out and me out and making sure I was eating with my meds and the kids baths got done. Just doing it all and he was so great! I will miss having him home, but glad he is getting back to work. Our bank account will be happy too. He only has a weeks vacation so we are having to eat a little of these days hes taking off.

I am going to get to bed early tonight, as we are going to be up early to get James out the door. But before I go, I am adding a slide show of some new photos. So cute!

Enjoy!

No comments: