So I started my new dose of medication yesterday. My dr pretty much doubled my daily intake of T3. I take 25mg in the morning (which I have been doing since my surgery) and then now I take another 25mg in the afternoon.
I noticed a difference right away. In fact I took the medication around 2:30 and by 4 I was pretty "alive" with energy and was buzzing around the house cleaning and making calls. I think James and Sarah thought I had lost my mind. :)
That's one thing with this medication (T3 or also known as Cytomel) it has peaks and valleys causing HIGHS and as I am well aware of already LOWS. But as much as I appreciated getting stuff done around the house I think it might have been a little much. We will see today how it goes maybe my body will get used to it. If not the dr said I could cut the pill in half and do half the dosage in the afternoon. So we will see.
Oh and a quick mention about the SNOW! Yes its Spring and schools are delayed or closed all over Puget Sound due to snow. Crazy! I know alot of the Midwest and east are already dealing with this but we didn't even get much snow during our typical "winter" months so just odd.
But don't get me wrong I love the snow! :) So pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment