Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank goodness for rolly computer chairs! :::thumbs up:::

I have a rolly computer chair that has become a my "wheels" around the house when I want to clean up.

Now I could just NOT clean and I do that most times, but today I had energy but my body wouldn't let me move it like I wanted to. My back for one thing is just shot. My legs cramp up and my arms go numb. So I wheel around on my rolly computer chair and pick up toys as I go. I then wheel myself into the kitchen and use it to unload and load the dishwasher and clean the counters! It works rather well. :) I feel good after about 20 mins I get something accomplished!

My friend Sarah came and took Wyatt to the Bouncy Place. A fun indoor gym type thing that has inflatable buildings they can climb, jump and slide down. He loves it and is always exhausted and ready for nap when he returns! YAY!

Nash obliged me with a nap so I could clean and then rest a little. It was a nice morning.

My Mom is on her way home as we speak. Gotta run phone!

No comments: