Owl Righty Then

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • SPD Links & Resources
  • Teaching /Education

Friday, May 16, 2008

Meet Lucy!

Posted by ~ Kristen on Friday, May 16, 2008
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
~ Kristen
Seattle, Washington, United States
I am 35 years old college student, photographer, and para educator. I recently went back to school to become a Elementary School Teacher. We have two amazing little boys who are teaching us about SPD. I have a great boyfriend, and family & I am almost 5 years Cancer Free! I worry I wont have much to blog about ;)
View my complete profile

Websites I Love!

  • Dynamic Family Services
  • Sprout Online (For Kids!)
  • Facebook.Com
  • Hartleysboys.com
  • FoodNetwork.com
  • The Huffington Post

Great Blogs I Follow! (Want me to add you? Email me!)

A-B-Seymour
Thrifty NW button
Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (26)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (187)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (36)
      • After the Relay
      • Photos from Relay For Life!
      • ~Relay For Life~
      • Oh Gesh! Tired Mom Alert!
      • "Your Gonna Miss This..."
      • Relay For Life! Please help me support this cause!!
      • Ugh, soon to be $4!
      • Thats why I coupon shop!!!
      • The upside and down side to more energy.....
      • Her daddy is a police officer. :-)
      • Meet Lucy!
      • I'm an Aunt again!
      • Sunny days are here again!
      • Turning 29, and hopeing I am kicking cancers butt!
      • Mothers Day!
      • Updates
      • Nash at dr the other day.
      • Wyatt at bouncy place.
      • Drugs...give me sweet little drugs!
      • There is no place like...Mom's!
      • Bye swedish. Im coming home. Yay.
      • Bye.
      • My view.
      • My room.
      • Note: Going to my room. Rumor says its 12th floor ...
      • James looking for the "y" :-D
      • Update
      • Whole body scan.
      • You have arrived at your destination.
      • update: Just left the house. Both kids were up. Ma...
      • Good Morning!
      • Time for rest!
      • Down the hatch!
      • Small dose of radioactive iodine.
      • Back again. Heading to hospital.
      • Thank goodness for rolly computer chairs! :::thumb...
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (50)
    • ►  February (2)

Search This Blog

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.