Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thats why I coupon shop!!!

Ok so today I took the boys to the store I had to get milk and some other things. I totaly was in a fog and bought grapes and realized later they came to $7.58!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Had I realized that I would of totaly not have gotten them. I am usualy so good about coupon shopping and checking the prices, what was I thinking. Crazy!

Anyways to make myself feel better and prove why I coupon shop hehehe here is a list of my latest deals I got last week.

At Alberstsons I got Nash's baby food for .21 a jar. NOrmaly .68 a jar! YAY! I stocked up! I also matched some sales up to coupons and got ALL 3x concentrated laundry soap for .50 each!! I got 10 of those as well, we wont need laundry soap for...well A REALLY LONG TIME!

Anyways those are a few of my latest deals. I am still mad about the grapes tho. Those better be some damn good grapes.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: