Boy do I miss my iodine! Mostly in milk!
Here was what I had yesterday to eat.
Breakfast
Orange Juice
Orange
Applesauce
Snack
Jamba Juice!!! (Fresh all fruit smoothy) YAY!
Lunch
Chicken Breast
Grapes
Applesauce
Snack
Popcorn
Unsalted Nuts
Dinner
Pasta with a littl eunsalted butter
4oz of steak!! YUMO!
Baked Potato with butter (no skin)
I feel a ton better after getting some good protine in yesterday and a warm dinner rather than salad.
So now a updated on appointments.
Nash was such a trooper yesterday. What a good kid. Only took 2 times to get a xray of his head (adnoids) and even the techs were impressed. I was proud of him! We should know more in the next few days.
I got blood taken. ALOT should know more about that Friday but I am sure all is well and things will be right on track.
Ok got to run as I am on my own with the kids for breakfast. James had to get to work early today. Not to mention my hands cant take anymore typing.
I will check in soon.
Edited to add: Todays menu! I know you all check in to see this ;)
Breakfast
Wasnt to hungry had a upset tummy so just had some grapes and juice.
Snack
Pasta! (I know but I needed something with substance!)
Lunch
Salad with fresh veggies and balsamic, honey and vinagarett dressing.
Applesauce (I love applesauce so this isnt hard to eat at every meal!)
Snack
Popcorn
Celery with unsalted peanut butter.
Apple Juice
Coming up for dinner.
More pasta! (Finishing what my husband cooked up yesterday)
With Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Dessert
Fruit Popcicles!!! Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment