So the upside to having more energy is HAVING ENERGY! ;) Being able to go out with the kids, keep up a little better with them. Its great. Each day is better, Howver I still have my "slow" days. I think a medication adjustment will be needed but we will know more about that at my next appointment June 18th. That appointment will also give us some much wanted information about how well the Radioactive Treatment did!!! YAY! ::: cross your fingers :::
The down side to having so much energy is I am trying desperatly to catch up on much needed housework, organization and well just everything that has suffered around here while I have been sick. Soooooooooooooo that dosent leave much time to be online. Down side! Not posting as often to my blog. Sorry about that but I am trying to keep up both online and offline!
Kids are doing great, they are just the thing I need on those bad days and slow mornings to get me going. Wyatt is kinda regressing and "baby talking" more and more but we are trying to nip that in the butt really fast.
Nash is crawling!!! Oh this is also keeping me on my toes. Gesh I already cant keep up with one kids, now two that are on the GO! Crazy!
More to come! I am so looking forward to the 3 day weekend! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment