Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time for rest!

I am going to head to bed. But before I do I wanted to post and update everyone. Its been a busy weekend spending time with the family before I go. (wont see them for a week) and getting as much as I can (which isnt much unfortunatly) done before I leave, cleaning, organizing, my famous LISTS! Dont listen to anyone, they (my mom, James and Sarah) love them ;)!

I am feeling like I have a cold, side effects from the dose on Friday. Not looking forward to tomorrow. But expecting the worse and hoping for the best is how I would say I feel now.

I will have access to a phone for local calls but not sure now much I will feel like talking. I will update tomorrow from the hospital but then my cell will get turned off and go home with James my husband who will leave me and only the clothes on my back (and a pack of sour candys) at the hospital.

I should be "downing" my dose around noon. Then starts isolation. Discharged Wednesday and back online to update everyone that night if I feel up to it.

Wish I had more to post. But at this point its so painfull to type I am going to close this and go to bed.

Wish me luck.

No comments: