Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nash at dr the other day.



James took Nash to a follow up appointment with the ear nose and throat dr. The above photo was taken there. I was at the hospital in isolation. It was so hard for me not to be there with him. But as you can see he was in good hands. He did so good and they put a scope down his nose and they didnt find much of anything to be concerned about. Possible sleep study for apnia now. However he is now sleep in a crib at night. YAY! What a big boy. No more swing for master Nash. He was to big and was getting out of it!!! I KNOW! Crazy. So we will see how he does on his own in the swing. James is keeping a close eye on him and I will be home soon to do the same. More updates to come as we see how this pans out.

No comments: