Just a general post to update everyone. Having a ok day. Took my meds for the second day in a row. Dont notice much of a diffrence yet. But should soon!
I am thinking of a dear friend today who found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago and is having some complications early on in her pregnancy. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
Got out today and walked the local store and then James took me to lunch it was so nice. My back still is hurting pretty bad but it was really nice weather today and I am trying to build back up my strength after being down and out for a few weeks.
On a happier note tomorrow I go home!!!! YAY! I am so excited. My mom is picking me up and taking me home in the morning. I will have to act as tho I have a "Cold" around the kids for another week but at least I will be with them. James is off work until the 14th and will return to work on th 15th. My scan is on the 14th to see how well the RAI treatment worked!!! ::: crossing fingers :::
Ok going to go rest some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment