Happy Mothers Day!!!
It was so nice to be home this morning and play with the boys on Mothers Day. We went to breakfast with my mom, it was nice. The boys really did well. They are always in a great mood in the morning so thats the easiest meal to eat out for if we do go out.
We came home and my mom cooked a great smelling casserol for us for dinner tonight. Yumo!!! Thanks Mom!! She headed home to get some much needed rest. She has been going non stop with the boys for a week so she deserves it thats for sure.
Nash took a nap and then when he got up we all went out to the post office, Target and then Freddys. It was a nice hour or so to get out. My back is feeling better. In fact I am feeling great all around. My medication must be starting to kick in! YAY! I was able to walk around the stores with only a little discomfort. Big improvement.
Going to cut some coupons so I will check back in later.
No comments:
Post a Comment