Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunny days are here again!

Sorry I didnt get a chance to post yesterday. I had a great Birthday! Thank you all for the calls, cards and emails!!!

My mom brought over a yummy cake, which Wyatt helped me blow out the candles. I will post photos tonight. :) It was so cute he just had a blast and was so tickled it was SOMEONES birthday even if it wasnt his.

I went to my scan, it went well. Boring and no news. I know I thought I would find out something. But they said the dr would contact me after they had a chance to go over the scan. So 3-4 days we should know how well the RAI treatment worked! ::: fingers crossed ::: I will let you know when I hear anything.

Today James went back to work, it was sad to have him go and the kids miss him already but its nice to be getting back into the swing of things just me and the kids. We are going to do so many fun things this summer. I am starting to feel human again! Its great, I am happy to be back on my medication. YAY!

Ok so thats about it, the weather is so nice here, tomorrow expecting highs in the 90's!!! I know crazy!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh one more thing! The biggest news of all. Looks like I will be a Aunt again tonight or tomorrow. My sister in law Kourtney is at the hospital and they are admiting her. Baby should be here today or tomorrow! Sending easy labor thoughts her way. They dont know what they are having so it will be a fun surprise!! I am so excited. I cant believe my brother is going to be a Dad! Crazy I feel old. He is my baby brother! (Only by 3 years!) ;)

Good Luck Michael and Kourtney!!

No comments: