Its going to get hot this week. High 80's some 90's they are even saying. The boys and I hate the heat. They don't eat well when it gets hot so I know to kinda provide a lot of little meals all day for them rather than some big meals and what not. A plus to the heat tho is Wyatt gets to go swimming again! He got a new life vest from grandma and will be trying it out tonight maybe we will have to see his mood :) and Dads when he gets home from work to take him.
Nash is doing better, his ear is still bothering him. I am making a ear nose and throat dr appointment for him. We will have to see what he says. Nash has now taken many steps. He still is very "webbely and wobbly" are those words ;) and his butt isn't helping, its big and drags him down to crawling. HA! But he is trying. Its to cute.
I am good. I got my paperwork to go get my blood test finally, I will go maybe one day this week to do that. Then we wait for it to come back and see if I need to change my meds yet again... Not much else going on.
James got called into work this weekend, Saturday morning and again last night (Sunday) at 10pm. Yuk! But good for the paycheck I guess. (Overtime!)
I will post more photos of our summer fun this week. I hope all my readers are enjoying there summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment