Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08 Olympics Start in Beijing and here at home in Kent!

Today we went to the Little Olympics for MOMS club. It was so much fun. The kids did little events all around a local park and then got a Gold Medal! Wyatt of course didn't get the whole concept but he thought it was pretty cool none the less. Oh and Nash enjoyed the swings! HA! Enjoy the photos, there are alot!

Playing Football, or Soccer to some! :)


Creating his own event! Introducing Cone Jumping!


Being one with the goal!


Nash being a gold medal spectator!


If only Lawn mowing was a Olympic Sport!


Having Fun!


Swing Batter Batter!


Discus!


Such determination! (Wait he is aiming at me!!!! No WYATT!) :)


Enjoying some time with Mom!



Wyatt wins the Gold Medal!


SEE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

You've always taken such great pictures - it's really wonderful to see your boys. I especially like the pix of being a goalie and being in the blue tube thingee. Do you ever scrapbook?? (I know, who has time, right?) I've been scrapping for 6 years now and I'm still trying to improve my picture taking skills. Anyway, these were great to see!

Busy Working Momma said...

Ah Kris, the boys are getting to be so big! It's so awesome to see you guys having such a great time!! Love it!

Miss you guys lots,
Melissa