So yesterday at about 2pm I was cleaning up the house and there was a computer tower (Hard drive) behind the sofa, James put it there because he was going to hook it up this weekend. There isn't a ton of walking space behind our sofa and so I guess I didn't give myself enough room and my foot met up with the computer tower. Result...Broken toe and sprained foot. It was probably one of the worst pains I have felt. I heard it crack so I knew something was up. Swelling started and then my foot got black and blue. After a x-ray (see below) this morning I at least confirmed I didn't do any damage to the foot. I had thought maybe I had because of the cracking I could feel when I walked on it (I can walk on it now, just not easily and with very little pressure) So now I have both my toe and foot wrapped I have to get a special shoe to wear. Sexy I am sure! Rest it for 4-6 weeks. Ugh crazy. Like I have time for this?

No comments:
Post a Comment