
We had ice cream for dinner!! Hahah.
It was 97 outside and we just felt like it. Wyatt thought it was pretty COOL. Actually we did eat a real dinner too, but just later when it cooled down around 8pm. We had ice cream at 6pm! :)
We cleaned the house at little then came to our senses and want swimming at the apartment pool. Even I went swimming. Nash loved it too he really is a water baby! We swam for like a hour took showers and the kids went to bed. Poor Nash had so much fun he was exhausted. They were so cute!
Tomorrow is the Zoo!!! Cant wait, will post photos tomorrow night. Hope you area all enjoying your summer nights as much as we are. Not many of them left.
Note: I did not take that photo. Nor is that the actual ice cream we took. I just thought it was cute and worked well with my ice cream for dinner theme. Hahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment