Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pee Pee and Poo Poo in the Potty!

I'm in potty training hell! Gesh. This week (other than monday/bowling) I have spent at home trying to get Wyatt to potty train. Its going ok I guess. I am letting him run around the house naked. (Which is nice its 90+ outside) and when he has to pee he screams at the top of his lungs and then runs to the bathroom and goes. GREAT! Easy right!? WRONG! :)

He wont poop in the potty, which is fine I understand that comes later. But he holds it since he is naked all day and then he went for more than 2 days without going #2. Gesh so I had to put a pull up back on him and he went finaly! YAY! He was much happier after that. Today I saw him doing the "Poopy Dance!" (Kinda like the pee pee dance haha) and I got him to sit on the potty but thats as far as we got. Its a start.

I am doing the M&M candy thing, telling him if he poops in the potty then he can go pick out a surprise or sticker and nothing has worked so far. So we will keep trying.

As for the peeing in the potty its going great, one minor problem. You put him in a pull up or big boy underwear and he goes i them instead and not in the potty. He has to be naked to go on the potty. Gesh I have these fears of him being in college and running around naked because he cant use the potty without being naked!!! HAHA!

Anyways ok so thats the latest, now that you have heard what I am doing this week you can go back to lunch or dinner now. HA!

No comments: