Owl Righty Then

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • SPD Links & Resources
  • Teaching /Education

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nash being just too cute.

Posted by ~ Kristen on Monday, August 04, 2008
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
~ Kristen
Seattle, Washington, United States
I am 35 years old college student, photographer, and para educator. I recently went back to school to become a Elementary School Teacher. We have two amazing little boys who are teaching us about SPD. I have a great boyfriend, and family & I am almost 5 years Cancer Free! I worry I wont have much to blog about ;)
View my complete profile

Websites I Love!

  • Dynamic Family Services
  • Sprout Online (For Kids!)
  • Facebook.Com
  • Hartleysboys.com
  • FoodNetwork.com
  • The Huffington Post

Great Blogs I Follow! (Want me to add you? Email me!)

A-B-Seymour
Thrifty NW button
Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (26)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (187)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • Goodbye Summer 2008!!!
      • 6 Months Since I Received That Call!
      • Yes We Can!!!
      • Uhoh she's going to go there....POLITICS!!!!
      • What is Wyatt reading today?
      • Visiting Great Grandma and The Ocean!
      • Like I have time for this! ~Broken Toe and Spraine...
      • Medication Change and Felling Blah!
      • Reading for Fun & Reading for a Cause!!
      • Zoo Day and Chinese Night!
      • ~COOL~ Summer Nights!
      • Hot Summer Days!
      • Pee Pee and Poo Poo in the Potty!
      • 8-8-08 Olympics Start in Beijing and here at home ...
      • Working together to cause trouble.
      • Nash being just too cute.
      • Ya its Hot Hot Hot!
      • Wyatt The Fish! ~~~Swim Wyatt Swim~~~
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (36)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (50)
    • ►  February (2)

Search This Blog

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.