Tomorrow is labor day, September 1st and after that the kids go back to school (Others kids not mine...yet darn ;) j/k) and we start to look ahead to fall. My favorite time of year! I love the cooler days, leaves changing colors, then the falling leaves....I love the holidays and of course the best part, Wyatt, Nash's and James birthdays!!! Its just a great time over all. I love the cold fall nights indoors with the family. Its just great....so remind me of this post when I start bitching that we have been in side for a week straight and we are bored and want some sun!! HAHA! :)
Lets see, some updates shall we?
Foot: Well its still there....hurts like crazy by the end of the day but I am learning to hobble on it. I say that because I cant really walk perfectly on it, but I have mastered going faster so I am not gimping around slowly. So I call it a hobble! If it isnt feeling better in another week or two I will likely go have it checked out again to make sure its actualy starting to heal....lets hope.
Thyroid Medication: I really am not noticing a HUGE diffrence, I have a little more energy. But with being down and out with the foot the last week its hard to tell. Gesh like I said in a past post, if its not one thing its another.
Potty Training: I am bound and determained to potty train Wyatt this month! Mark my words he will be pretty much potty trained by October 1st!!! (I say pretty much because I know its going to take a while to get the whole Potty Training thing down but we will at least be able to do the basics and work on the harder parts after that) YAY US!!! WISH US LUCK!!!
Nash Walking: Nothing yet. Well wait I take that back, he takes a few steps here and there and then drops and crawls. He just thinks its easier I guess. He is so close...I know I keep saying that. Its funny because Wyatt did a few steps and after that you couldn't stop him. He wanted to walk all the time after that. But every child is different. Nash has mastered cruising around on the furniture its a art. He is so fast and holds on sometimes only with some fingers. So it will happen soon I am sure...I promise to post photos or video!!
Wyatt Funnys: Wyatt is just growing up so fast. He has been talking for of course a while now. But its just the vast knowledge he is gaining daily that surprises us. The other day it was just me and him in the car, and he said to me "Mom, where are we going?" I said "To the store" and he said "Oh.....ok" it just hit me. I was having a whole conversation with him. He asked it in the right way, and just didnt say "WHERE GOING!!!!" and get upset because he couldnt ask what it was he wanted...crazy. So crazy! But with the vast knowledge comes the attitude too. I swear they say teens are bad but toddlers are too but at the same time they still have the cuteness thing going for that so its hard to keep a straight face. He will be yelling to go to the park and I will say "No Wyatt we are not going to the park today, we will go tomorrow if you are good!" and he will sigh really loudly and say "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok!" and he will roll his eyes. Its just hillarious but of course frustrating at the same time.
Going to head to bed, Nash has another tooth coming in so going to get as much asleep as I can, I was up alot with him last night. He is just restless which keeps me up. Not always "up" which is good. Still it makes for a long night for both of us and restless sleep for both, makes for a long day tomorrow.
Attached are some new photos of the boys!
Hope everyone had a great summer!!
Nash playing under my feet at the computer desk!

Brothers Sharing!! So Cute!!

Hello?

Playing Peekaboo!

Mr Blue Eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment