Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Uhoh she's going to go there....POLITICS!!!!


I dont normally write about politics on my blogs, actually I don't think I have written about it once on this one. But its what I am doing right now as I type this. I am listening to our next Vice President speak, Joe Biden! I like him. I am learning more about him daily and what I see I like. I really like his family too. Thats important as they are with him behind the scenes.

So as you can tell by now I am a Obama supporter. I am a proud Obama and Biden supporter! I am excited for the election, even more excited for the change we could be seeing in our government if he is elected.

On to things other than politics!

Kids are doing great, funny Wyatt story....today we were sitting down to lunch and Wyatt said rather rudely "I WANT MILK!" and I said "I would like you to ask for more milk nicely please!" he said it again, a little less stern but still not the way he should. I repeated myself and he did it again and I then said "Wyatt if you would like more milk you need to ask mommy nicely and a little more friendly!" he got this huge grin on his face and said "Ohhhhh PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" In the sweetest singsongy voice I have heard. It was so funny. I thanked him and tried not to laugh to much.

Nash is cute as always, he is not walking anymore than he was. He must be finding it easyer and less taxing to crawl rather than walk. He will stand on his own for the longest time then take one step and be like umm no going to crawl!! Drop to the ground and crawl so fast to what ever it is he is going after. He can walk if he wants to. He takes 3-5 steps here and there. Just dosnet want to. Oh well soon I am sure.

Oh and an update on the potty training...its going OK! We havent made to much new progress. I am just convinced he will have to be naked for the rest of his life in order to use the bathroom, because the moment you dress him he wont use the bathroom he goes in his pants, pull up or underwear. ::::: sigh ::::: haha!

Have a wonderful night!!!

No comments: