Monday, April 28, 2008

Low Iodine Diet Day 1 ~Fruit, OJ & Cheese Nip..?~

So I had my last hurraaaaaaa of dairy last night before bed. Enjoying a small serving of Ice Cream and a glass of milk. I LOVE MY DAIRY!

Woke up this morning and had almost forgot about the diet until of course you go to make breakfast. How can you forget when your fridge is packed to the brim of only fresh things. Don't get me wrong its not like I eat CRAP 100% of the time, this is healthy and different but I am so set in my ways it should be interesting.

So I had some fresh fruit and OJ for breakfast. Later this morning Wyatt choose "Cheese Nips" for snack and I opened the bag for him and instinctively put one in my mouth. CRAP! Slip up #1....already chewed and going down the hatch I realized what I had done.

Back on the horse, darn nip knocking me off like that. HEHEHEH!

Wyatt was up alot last night coughing and sneezing, I think his allergys are acting up. Gave him medication before bed but boy oh boy it kinda made him more "awake" I think. He was sleep walking and all that. Crazy. Poor thing got up and feel asleep on the floor by his door. I got up at 4am and heard him crying in his sleep (probably cold on the floor) and had James put him back in bed. He slept restlessly the rest of the night poor thing.

Nash is doing good. We will see how this xray goes tomorrow.

Ok more updates later.

No comments: