Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Diet day take too....

Ok so here was what yesterdays meals consisted of.

Breakfast
Grapes
Strawberry's
Orange Juice

Snack
Rice Cake
Unsalted Peanuts

Lunch
Pot Roast and Roasted Potatoes

Snack
Fresh Air Popped Popcorn

Dinner
"Taco" Salad
Lettuce, Cucumber, Carrots, Sweet Peas, Ground Beef tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Side of bread with dipping oil
and
Apple Sauce

Dessert
Homemade Cinnamon Bread Toasted with unsalted Butter

Add in various bottle waters and juices threwout the day to stay hydrated.

Today (Tuesday) I could feel the effects more of my new found diet. I feel pretty tired and weak. Funny what detoxing your body from milk, sugars and all those things will do in just 24 hours.

Today's menu......we will see.

Sarah is taking us to some appointments. I am going to see if she will stick around with us today threw nap as I am exhausted and could use a nap myself.

More to come after our appointments.

No comments: