Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nash is STILL sick and Sarah is a ANGEL!

Just a quick update, I took Nash to the drs today as he was having some problems breathing during nap. He was congested and coughing and just isn't working threw whatever this is he has and turning red/purple!!! NOT GOOD!!!!

They took his oxygen level and it was lower than they would have liked so they want me to do nebulizer treatment at home to help open up his airway and lungs. He has some of this junk in his lungs and we are still not sure if its a cold or allergy's. So he is going to go on a antibiotic to clear up the lungs and Zyrtec to help him breath better if this is allergy's...as the drainage from his sinuses is making him breath threw his mouth. Then the Nebulizer for the breathing.

They also think that with his re-occurring "wheezing" and sleep problems with the breathing/wheezing he might have asthma, but are not to quick to say that's for sure what it is since he is so young. We will just monitor it and see what the coming months bring.

I am waiting for the medical equipment people to come and bring the nebulizer, might be tonight or early tomorrow morning. I have to watch him closely (which we are doing anyways)

Poor thing is cranky and tired. :(

My best friend Sarah came over with 5 year old son Daniel to play today (Wyatt loves Daniel!!) and ended up staying to watch Wyatt for 3 hours while I took Nash to the Dr's and then stopped at the pharmacy to get all these medications and what not. Bless her heart for doing that but then she got a little to much energy and CLEANED my house. (Hey I am not complaining, energy is GOOD!) She picked up the kids toys, did the dishes, vac'd the house and WYATT'S ROOM (Which is a feat in its self! oyvay!) and folded our mount Vesuvius laundry pile. She is an angel!! It was so nice to come home after being out with Nash at the drs for so long and having to worry about Nash getting better to a clean house and not have to do a thing but take care of him tonight!!!

THANK YOU SARAH!!! It means so much to us. I say it allot but we are so loved and lucky to have such great friends and family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Nash! Lucas was diagnosed with asthma when he was 7 months old (after having pnuemonia) and took breathing treatments for 2 years, but he's better now and doesn't need the nebulizer. I hope Nash feels better soon!