Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Worse by the day........

(Note: Please see the post below this one. I posted it this afternoon titled "Wyatts "sad" face!" some screens might only show this one and you will have to scroll down to see, but I didnt want anyone to miss it. Its just to cute to miss! Thanks!)

I hate to say it but I am getting worse as each day goes on. Forgive me if I am typing crazy and spellcheck doesn't catch it. Also I may have to start doing smaller entry's and posting more often (updates) daily. As I cant sit at the computer for long periods of time.

I have officially stopped driving. Its just to dangerous. The Dr said I would have to but everyone has there own level of when they "know" and feel like they cant do it anymore. I couldn't even push the cart at the store. James was keeping me from running people over....literally. So I have my friend Sarah or James take me anywhere I need. Also my mom will be home tomorrow for the weekend YAY!!! (I MISS MY MOMMY! I don't care who knows it ;) and so that will be a huge help!!!!

My mind is in a foggy state all the time. Its hard to concentrate and my body is reacting to this Hypothyroid state by swelling around the disks in my neck and back (as previously mentioned) and my nerves are starting to take a tole and blood circulation or lack there of is causing numbness in arms and legs. Also my back feels like I am 9 months pregnant and tonight at the store I could hardly walk. I serious thought about getting one of those "driving" carts. I remember my mom used it once when she insisted we take her out to the store after one of her knee surgery's, she put her crutches in the front and would knock things over as she took corners to tight. My brother Michael and I were teenagers at the time and horribly embarrassed. Teeeheeee! Now look at me talking about using one as I cant get around the store.

Lifting Nash is getting very hard, this is the hardest part I think. Luckily Wyatt my big boy walks and does many of his own things. I have to stay close to Nash on the floor as I cant lift him to far and carry him around the house that much. But luckily he loves to play in my lap on the floor or one of his many contraptions like the excersaucer and bouncer!

I just keep thinking, what more, what next!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

But then I think, only 2 more weeks!!!!!!

My body has already shown this state of Hypothyroidism is not agreeing with it. I figured as much but of course hopped (and still do) for the best.

OK must go rest while Nash is. Wyatt is at Gym with James.

More updates tomorrow.

Love to all those who are visiting and reading. ~Kristen~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you. Hope you are feeling better soon and that you are getting lots of rest.