Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It Was So Cute!

Wyatt as you all know is now in his big boy bed. I have a monitor in my room allowing me to hear whats going on in his room. Nash sleeps in his swing in the living room with James right now. We don't mess with this system as we all are sleeping all night long. With everyone being sick we are just happy to be sleeping.

Anyways I woke up this morning at 6:45! I was shocked...I lay in bed wondering why it was 6:45 and everyone was still sleeping. Usually by now Wyatt has woken me up by calling for me. James was to be leaving for work by now so him and I needed to get up and moving.

I got up and opened the door to my bedroom and noticed Wyatt's door open. I walked by his room and he was not in bed...oh dear! I walked a little faster to the living room and found Wyatt asleep a bed on the floor, Nash in his swing and James on the sofa. It was so cute. All three of my guys sleeping peacefully!

I ended up having to wake James up to get ready for work. Wyatt followed and then of course Nash as he is easily woken up by Wyatt's billowing voice.

After talking with James, I guess Wyatt woke up and came out at like 1am. James didn't realize right away what time it was so let him crawl into bed with him.

It was just so cute to see them all sleeping like that. I wish I had taken a picture.

No comments: