My moms home in town for the weekend. She spent 99% of it carting me around (literaly, but more about that in a moment) to get food for this darn diet I start tomorrow. She cooked things for me so I dont STARVE since I have to have all fresh things and nothing microwaved really or fast food. Anyways I am in pretty bad shape. In fact typing this one fingered right now so we will see how long i can do this for and might have to come back and post more later. I am rambling.
I broke down and used those little carts at the store. I told my mom about my post to you guys about it (I bet she will read my blog more now! HA!) and she said I needed to post an ammendment now so here it is.
Ammendment: I now have done my fare share of running into things at the store with a driving cart. Today it was the eye glasses, you know those generic think lensed ones they sell at the end of the aisle. uhoh!!!! That could of been a big mess. But mom saved me by pointing them out. Maybe wearing a pair woul dhave helped me.
She cleaned, fed us, the kids, the pets. Cooked, cooked somemore and then had to leave and head home as she has a flight to catch for work. She will be gone for the week and back Friday for my next appointment and the start of this RAI treatment.
YAY FOR MOMMYS!!!
THANK YOU MOM! LOVE KRISTEN
ETA: Oh I am coming back to post tonight because I feel better after having a great dinner (Thanks Mom!) but I forgot to mention about Nash's appointment at the ENT Dr. Not much came of it really, more appointments to come. Nash was so good as they looked in his mouth, ears and nose. They found a little fluid in his left ear but nothing serious, look slike a old ear infection on its way out the door we hope and will watch it. They are sending him for a xray to look at his adnoids, we will do that Tuesday I think. Then we wait for those results and from that maybe a scope down his nose. In the mean time sleeping in the swing still to help his breathing while sleeping. More updates to come after xray!! Nash is a trooper!
1 comment:
Hang in there Kristen! I know this is a miserable time for you, but hopefully it won't last long. I wish I could make it go away! As always, you're in our thoughts and prayers. :) Get lots of rest (easier said than done, I know) and try not to crash into anything else in the store...hehe. Take care.
Leigha
Post a Comment