I just found your blog through FB. Truthfully the thing that caught my eye to click and check it out was that you mentioned your little ones having sensory issues. We just found out our (just turned) 4 yr old has autism and has major sensory issues that we know and understand vdery little of it. He also has Global DEv Delay, along with Disruptive Behavior Disorder. Just scrolling through the more recent posts I can tell that I will learn a lot from following you. I am happy to follow you on FB too. (Love your posts!) Alyssa
1 comment:
I just found your blog through FB. Truthfully the thing that caught my eye to click and check it out was that you mentioned your little ones having sensory issues. We just found out our (just turned) 4 yr old has autism and has major sensory issues that we know and understand vdery little of it. He also has Global DEv Delay, along with Disruptive Behavior Disorder. Just scrolling through the more recent posts I can tell that I will learn a lot from following you. I am happy to follow you on FB too. (Love your posts!)
Alyssa
Post a Comment