Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bella Roo's Fun Felt Crowns!

A few weeks ago I had the extreme luck to win a handmade Crown from a giveaway with a Coupon Club/Group I follow on facebook. When I saw Bella Roo's products I fell in love and messaged her because I knew I would need two. I mean look at them they are adorable. My boys would have wrestled for them and the outcome....well wouldn't have been nearly as fun as this!!

They arrived in less than a week and the wrapping left the kids jumping up and down asking, "What is it?" , I said "open it and find out!"...they both giggled and like the complete opposites they are Wyatt pushed the ribbon and paper right off and Nash was very careful to open his.


Both Crowns are made out of very soft felt, with an elastic band in the back covered by a matching fabric, they are one size fit most and are very durable and stand up like a crown should. As you can see if you check the online store at Bella Roo's/BearhuntMama On Etsy there are some for both boys and girls. Hours and hours of fun will be had with these adorable crowns.


Both boys were ecstatic and with one Superman and one Batman themed Crown they would wear one for a few minutes then switch. Getting photos of the boys after they opened them and put them on was hard. Did you know this Super Hero Crown make them faster?! That’s what the boys told me. "Soooooo Super Fast!" said Wyatt who is 4. Nash agreed “YA Fast!”

But after a hour I was able to get them both to sit down and let me take a photo! They have been begging to wear them outside to play superheros but the weather has not cooperated yet. I cant wait for a nice day so they can run and jump and be fearless like always of course.....just with some super cute crowns on!


Check out Bella Roo's Enchanted Chest Bella Roo's/BearhuntMama On Etsy and Bella Roo's on Facebook also available by email if you have questions or for custom orders at orders@bellaroos.net84.net.

Can you imagine how cute one would look poking out of a Christmas stocking for your little Prince or Princess?



~Kristen

3 comments:

corinne said...

they are fabulous and I can tell the boys just loved them!

Rebecca said...

I love this idea!!!

My boys aren't crazy about most masks and hats and things (sensory issues), so this just might be the solution I needed for halloween. Plus, I just bought 4 yards of felt - perfect. The wonder material that never needs hemming!

~ Kristen said...

Yes they really have loved them and its one of the few things they will wear!!!! :)

Sounds like your craft!! :)

But for those not crafty like me check out Bella Roos She will hook you up and the prices are great!!

I didnt realize you didnt need to hem felt, see I learn something new everyday. :) Then again I am not a hemmer so lol