So my blog was down for my 30th Birthday. It was pretty low key, with James out of work and us pretty busy looking for a new job for him we kept it that way. Oh and my Mom was out of town in Italy on vacation so it just wasnt the same.
But I had a great family gathering on Mothers Day at my Aunts and my Aunt, Grandma and Uncle had a cake and gifts for me it was pretty sweet. The cake was so good! I have a photo of it around here, it was also so pretty!
The boys surprised me Mothers Day morning with cards, balloons, and gifts it was super sweet!
Thank you to my husband James for helping them with it. It meant alot to me!!!
Over all my 3oth Birthday passed and I dont feel any different other than my husband having a grand old time making fun of my "age" he will just have to wait and see another year and half!!
No comments:
Post a Comment