Friday, June 5, 2009

BLOG IS BACK!!!

I have opened back up my blog because James got a job!!!! YAYA almost 2 months since he lost his job and he is back on someones payroll!! HAHA

So lets see lots to catch up on but I have dinner to start making so for now I will just say welcome back to my blog. I missed it so much I closed it along with facebook and myspace as I got some great advice from some friends and family about how now apparently HR departments will "google" applicants name and see what comes up. While James has nothing to hide, we want him to get hired because of HIM and not what they do or don't find online. :) Since thats happened we are back and looking forward to posting updates soon.

More to come about:

James New Job!

Nash Is a Big Boy Now!

My 30ths Birthday!

Wyatts Learning TO MUCH!

and lots more....

Love,

Kristen

No comments: