Monday, August 9, 2010

Motivating Mondays: Motivate Me!

Ok so today is my day to motivate myself.....after a long and hectic weekend what gets you going on Monday morning?! For me its Coffee and Thyroid Medication, but I am sure there are not medicated ways to get motivated and moving in the morning ;)

Here is my To-Do List for the day with photos, look for an update on my progress later today with photos. See so now that I have shown you the mess I need to clean it for sure!! :-P

Counters became a dumping ground and nothing got put away this weekend.

Dishes, ugh I hate doing dishes.

Dont even get me started.....the playroom!

Pile oh laundry.....I tried to cover it but it wont go away. Needs folded.

Overflowing.

I swear this is a desk....and the arrow is pointing to a chair lol

Ok here I go, i'll check back later! Wish me luck! (Note: If I am not out in a few hours, send in reinforcements)


~Kristen

1 comment:

Hartley said...

You are SO brave posting photos! I guess that posting them also makes you accountable, huh? Maybe I should try it... ;)

Good luck, can't wait to see the after shots!

Hartley
www.hartleysboys.com