Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back To Basics


I was doing so good on my diet (I had lost 50lbs since this time last year) but then once again life got in the way. I have now gained 10 of those back. Ugh I am my own worst enemy. I could beat myself up and complain about this or that and why me...... but if there is one thing I have learned its that just makes me feel worse. So I am just going to get back to basics and like my cleaning I did yesterday, I tend to find if I put an overwhelming task just OUT-THERE that I do better. So I am going to start with the basics and then go from there. So here we go....








Basic Goals This Week!

Become Friend Again With My Water Bottle!














Get To Bed At a Decent Hour! I have been staying up WAY to late.











Overall Food Choices!! I have gotten into a slump, not eating horribly, but not well either. So better choices make me feel better. No brainer.











Check back with me Friday when I will check in and set new goals for next week, some the same depending on how I feel I did this week. I wont be doing a weigh in until next week. Dont want to get discouraged when I am just starting again!

~ Kristen

No comments: