So a quick post all about me! :) Nice to do that every so often.
I am trying to get back into the swing of things with my walking and healthier eating. Holidays through me off and before that everyone was sick so we ate what we wanted and didn't care lol. But better weather is here and I feel great when I get out and walk. However sleep always wins over if I have a choice. So to try and get both I am going to start a new habit of getting to bed before 10:45 going to try for 10:30 but not pushing my luck to much ;) right now I usually get into bed about 11:30-12....I know I know. So if I can get this new sleep habit down I should not have to choose between sleep and walking right? thats my theory and I am sticking to it lol
So my goal this week is to get to bed earlier and get up and walk in the mornings. Since I am going to be up opening up the house (we re expecting some warm days ahead so I open the house up early while its cool out) I will go out and walk a little to try and get back into the swing of things. I was doing soooooo good. But I wont beat myself up about it.
Even thought this is a all about me post here is a cute photo of the boys from the spray park today...hahah I cant help myself.
~Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment