Monday, September 22, 2008

What a great weekend! & Happy Fall!

We had such a great weekend!!!

We took the kids to the book sale at the local library, what a good deal! I think we ended up with like almost 2 bags of books. It was great!!! Then we went to the produce stand and got some fresh veggies and fruit! Yummo! Stopped in at Cash and Carry and got some stuff for my homemade coffees at home! Just like Starbucks only cheaper at Kristenbucks! Haha!

James went to picked up a great new piece of furniture he got from a friend, I have all the great furniture I want now to put in a house but don't have the house yet. Thought we would be getting one soon but with the economy that's likely going to be on hold for another year, so we will cram everything into this place haha till we get into a house! The rest of the weekend we spent just enjoying the rain (from inside)I love fall weather as long as we get a break every so often for some walks and park play.

Kids are napping and I am enjoying some quiet time.....Oh gosh I knew that was to good to be true, the cat just threw up. Lovely. Got to run!

No comments: