Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photos from Ocean!!

I never did get back to post yesterday it was a crazy day. I cant believe the house didnt pass that bill. Watching the news last night you would of thought it was a playground fight going on between the D's and R's. Ugh I say fire them all and hire Community Organizers and see if they can do better in Washington!!! HAHA!!! ;)

Here are some photos from the ocean. Including Nash's first cupcake to start the celebration of his first birthday!!!

Nash is going to be 1!!!


Notice the nice orange frosting on my leg!! We both had it all over us!


The boys had so much fun, here they are resting in the yard right before we left.


Nash and Grandpa Steve on his bike!! No he didn't ride it, just sat on it before Grandma left.


Cute Pumpkin Hats a family friend Anne made for them!! SO CUTE!

No comments: