Anyways, and Wyatt also recently got a Buzz Lightyear after he started doing so well on the potty training! Still going strong on that its so great!
Well anyways Wyatt has decided to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween! Its kinda cute that you can ask him what he wants to be and he has an opinion. Not like last year where I picked whatever cute costume I wanted and he didn't know why Mommy was putting him in a lion costume. Ha ha!! By the way Nash will be a lion this year if the costume fits. Love passing things down! ;) I have to do it while I can still get away with it!
Wyatt will stand on the couch and put his arms out and say "to infinity and beyyyyyyonddddddddd" its to funny! I was lucky enough to capture this the other night!

No comments:
Post a Comment