Saturday, September 6, 2008

Are U Ready 4 Some Football!?!?!

We love baseball and football in this house. So we are happy to see the football season starting. James went to the season opener for the UW (University of Washington!) they are playing BYU (Brigham Young) and its an all day affair. But he could use a fun day out!!

I took the kids to the Library, I am so excited there is a book sale in 2 weeks. :) Ahh the life of a stay at home mom! hehe!

Wyatt got some books and we even found a DVD about firetrucks. Alot of fun!!

Ok I am going to go watch the game on tv. I was invited to go but passed this time as since its the season opener its a all day event as I mentioned above and Nash is teething and Wyatt is well just Wyatt so I didn't want to get a sitter for so long. I will catch the Seahawks this season or another UW game.

No comments: