Of course, Summer is over pretty much since the kids are back in school (most kids not mine...ha) and now we see the nice weather!!! Its going to be absolutely gorgeous out this weekend. Tomorrow James is going to the Huskys season opener and will probably be gone all day. The kids and I are going to go to the library I think with my Dad and get out of the house a bit. Maybe the park. If not in the morning then for sure in the afternoon.
Nash is kinda changing up his naps, did I mention this. If so sorry for the repeated story. He I think is kinda going to a one LONG nap day....but he is not really 100% ready to yet...for example.
His previous schedule up to now...
6:30am wake
breakfast and play
9am-10am nap
lunch and play more
1-3:30 Nap (Wyatt naps at this time too!! YAY quiet time for mom!!!)
Snack, play, dinner, play and bath and bedtime routine!
down for bed around 8:30!
Now he is sleeping in till 7 or later, which is nice!!!
BUT wanting to then NOT nap at 9 but then if he doesn't take that nap he cant make it to his afternoon nap so he is literally falling asleep by 11am, before lunch. He will then nap till 1 and wake up hungry to eat lunch and WONT go back down for a nap (of course as he just woke up from one!!) but he then again CANT make it to bedtime so he wants to nap around 5 or 6pm, which wont do because if he does that he wont go to bed until like 11 and even then he is restless all night....ugh its a vicious cycle!!
So anyways because of that its hard to go out in the mornings right now as he will usually fall asleep before we get home and then that throws off our whole afternoon even more so than the schedule above. So I am kinda sticking close to home for the time being till we get our new schedule tweaked!
By far the most exciting news is Wyatt is doing so good on potty training. He is just a trooper and all of a sudden "GETS IT!" he is wearing big boy underwear most of the time. Going #1 almost all the time in the potty, he still wears a pull up when we go out and when he is sleeping but he is just doing amazing for where we are at with this. I am so proud of him!!!! I think it was just a week ago I was saying "I am bound and determained to have him potty trained!!!" and then the next day he started it all on his own telling us. It was so great!!! WAY TO GO WYATT!!!!
I will post more this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment