Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!!! & I'm on Facebook!

Today is a much better day. Even thou I was up at 11:50.12:30,3,and 5am with Nash! I am putting yesterday behind me and trying to look ahead to the weekend and enjoy a cozy weekend at home!

The book sale is this weekend at our local library! Love this time of year, CHEAP BOOKS!!! We plan on going all three days. Ahh we have a system you know. We are a READING household and so here is my plan.

Friday (Today) is the first day of the book sale, we will go to get those GREAT books that might not still be around tomorrow or Sunday!! Just a few!!

Saturday we are going to back with Grandma and get more at half price...so cheap but even after half price its like .25 a book I think!

Sunday is books by the bag. They let you get a bag for like $2! If even that, they just want them gone and money for the library!! :)

Cant go wrong with books. Especially in the fall and winter when we are indoors alot.

So there is my OCD plan to get cheap books! HAHA!

Oh and I am on Facebook now, kinda like Myspace which I am on as well. So if you want my info look me up by my name or just message me for a link.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: